|Customer Care Representative|
Our Customer Care Representatives work in a dynamic service center where professionalism and commitment to our team environment is highly valued. Representatives handle a large volume of inbound calls from our customers, agents, and third parties. The representative will also process policy change requests, work independently on project assignments and other work handled in the Customer Solutions Center. Representatives are expected to exercise good judgment, flexibility and friendliness in their interactions.
• Answer questions regarding policies, coverages and premiums; assume ownership for thorough follow up on all contacts.
• Deliver first call resolution and make it easy for the customer.
• Develop and maintain complete product knowledge of all three lines (Auto, Homeowner and Umbrella).
• Accurately enter and update policy information into the various processing systems and handle phone inquiries.
• Develop and foster Agent/Company Relationships.
• Perform research and initiate changes/corrections to customer’s policies according to established procedures and sound business judgment.
• Meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers and agents, providing professional and efficient service at all times through positive interactions and extensive product knowledge.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is a critical aspect of this position.
Hours for this position are shifts between: 8:00am–7:00pm Monday – Friday
10:00am–3:00pm every other Saturday
• Above average interpersonal, listening, communication and organizational skills.
• Good analytical and decision making skills.
• Excellent computer/data entry and general math skills.
• High energy and motivation to follow up and take ownership.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness and ability to learn new functions within the Customer Solutions Center.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus!
• College degree and/or NJ Property & Casualty license are a plus.
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,600 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.
Would you like to apply to this job?