|Product Analyst III|
PRODUCT ANALYST III
The Product Analyst III leads the development of the company’s product features, pricing and competitive position. He/she analyzes highly complex business issues and provides recommendations for the implementation of new rating plans, underwriting rules, process improvements, and other initiatives to support profitable growth and improve competitive position. This role serves as a liaison between the Product department and all of the other departments that interface with the group. The primary responsibility is to ensure that our projects are defined and implemented as intended. Secondary responsibilities include performing analysis, working within the department and with other departments to address product needs.
• Effectively manages projects of high complexity using available tools and data systems to identify, test and solve strategic business issues
within the company data/reports, troubleshoots when there are inconsistencies and presents findings to upper management.
• Constructively challenges current processes and proposed solutions to obtain the best outcome.
• Seeks out new ideas and approaches to business issues and develops his/her own hypotheses independently.
• Interfaces with other departments to strategically address their needs as they relate to the product.
• Reviews documentation, interprets rules, and coordinates activities.
• Serves as the regulatory expert for the team to provide a thorough understanding of our rules and endorsements.
• Serves as a mentor to other team members on aspects of project work, insurance, and general business knowledge.
• Serves as the Product representative in meetings with other departments as needed.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Experience developing and implementing new, creative and effective solutions to highly complex business issues.
• Understanding of and experience within the insurance industry is required.
• Experience managing relationships with upper management and with technical developers.
• 5 or more years in product management, actuarial, or other analytical role.
• 5 or more years of experience with relational database tools and concepts.
• MSMBA preferred.
Would you like to apply to this job?